You may get an error on your iPhone if you use the technique in the video to create a shortcut to the Google Maps iPhone website. This is how to fix it:
1. Press the Home button on your iPhone and choose Settings.
2. Scroll down and click ‘General’
3. Scroll to the bottom and tap on ‘Reset’
4. Click ‘Reset Location Warnings’
5. Go back to Google Maps and you will be prompted if you want Safari to be able to use location services. Say you agree and the problem will be fixed.
Did you find this iPhone fix useful?
If you found this IMAP fix helpful please take a moment to tweet, like, or share this article by using the buttons at the top of this page. I’d really appreciate it. 🙂
Also, if you are feeling extra generous after having your issue solved please leave some encouraging feedback in the comments section at the bottom of the page. I love getting feedback from visitors. It encourages me to find further solutions to those awkward little iPhone, iPad, MacBook, and Mac problems that we all suffer from.
Thanks for taking the time to read my website and I hope to help you again soon!
Get my Apple iOS 10 guide FREE!
Click the link below to signup for our guide showing you how the latest version of Apple’s Operating System – iOS 10 – will work on your iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini or iPod Touch for free!
That’s right, a free user guide showing you the new features.